[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

Michael Bischof mjb85029 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 5 15:12:46 EDT 2005

Leigh,
Wow, the really hard approach of cutting your own film etc. -- impressive. I
guess I went the "easy route" of just 4x5 sheets ;-)
I started out with a Super Speed Graphic 45 (but hated the weight) since
I've had a Crown Graphic 23 with 120 film for years, went on to a cheap
wooden field camera (which was rather limited in movements) and have since
graduated to a brand-new Arca Swiss "Field" Camera...
By the way, for B&W sheets, I am using a JOBO Multitank 2 (I think it's
their 2521 model). It'll load up to 6 sheets and the development process by
hand is just like a 135/120 tank (load in perfect darkness, but develop in
normal daylight). I learned the hard way, though, that no matter what the
directions say (or anything you read online), you need 50 oz. of the
chemicals...
Sorry, can't help you on making positives, since I have never done that...
Cheers,
Mike