[LargeFormat] [Fwd: Large Format Photography for Exhibition]

Bob Younger younger at terranovaphotography.com
Wed May 18 08:44:54 EDT 2005

Taking a small chance, I replied to them and asked for additional
information. Pointed them to some additional websites that contained my
photographs. I figured they had my email, and had seen several of my
photographs; and I certainly was not sending them any 12mb tiffs yet.....

That was a few weeks ago and I've heard nothing else.

If anyone does hear anything could you be so kind as to post it to the list?

Thanks.

Bob Younger