[LargeFormat] [Fwd: Large Format Photography for Exhibition]

johnfrost johnfrost at sprintmail.com
Wed May 11 20:43:57 EDT 2005

Has anyone else recieved this message? Does anyone know if this is
ligitimate, or a come on?

john (:>))) baffled in bothell......(so what's new??)

Dear Mr. John,

I would like write about your large format photography work
which I saw on your website.

Now I am working as a coordinater and dealing with one exhibition which will
be held
this autumn in NY, Paris, Tokyo & Beijing.
In this exhibition, we are planning to setup large format photography
gallery
by using large format printer.

As I saw some beautiful photos on your website,
we are interested in printing your work.

-Could I see your photography work more of 8x10?

-Could I ask your loyalty per each work?
*we do not sell or distribute the artist work in this exhibition.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Shuko Kumakami

Shuko Kumakami