[LargeFormat] What it is worth ?

Mike Brown biglakeon9 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 02:07:14 EDT 2005

I have never owned or used one of these but understand they are a fine lens.
If the lens is in excellent condition and shutter works properly I wouldn't
pay more than $175.00 if I were buying it.  This lens shoud be fairly small
& lite weight for travel; a big plus.  There are many fine 210mm modern
lenses in shutter for about $200.00 in the used market.  Cheers,
MB