[LargeFormat] Power supply for a Durst 450 CLS head.

Georges Giralt georges.giralt at free.fr
Sat Apr 9 07:06:48 EDT 2005

Hi Pete !
I've checked, the schematics is in two parts : The power supply : an A3
size sheet, and the head wiring, an A4 sized sheet. Markings are in
German (Durst is in that part of Italy where people speak German, and
where, before Euro, it would be better to carry German Marks instead of
Italian Lire....
I think I can scan them and send as an Email attachment.
Could you please tell me what is your mail server size limit ?
As for the price, I can buy the shutter ;-)
Have a nice day !