[LargeFormat] Power supply for a Durst 450 CLS head.

LNPhoto LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 21:09:47 EDT 2005

While it won't fit in the same place, you might want to look at Variac
auto transformers.  They come in sizes from 3.5A to 30A and run on ebay
in the $20-$40 range for the 10a 20a sizes. If you add a $4.00 bridge
rectifier on the output you'll get 24v DC which will extend the life of
the lamps by 2 to 3 times and it should only cost you about 10% more in
power used.

Les

Other (more expensive) places to look would be RS electronics.  Just
off hand, what does a Chromega power supply give?  I'd think they would
be cheap these days. Okay cheap to buy, not cheap to ship.