[LargeFormat] 5x7 - in a Jobo ATL-1500?

LNPhoto LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 23:20:22 EDT 2005

No silly, he's talking about processing inside a paper mache tank; a
fake Sherman take like the ones the US used to fool the Germans into
thinking we were going to invade France at Calais. The whole Jobo
machine and you fit inside, and as long as nobody shoots at you,it's
light tight.

Running on too little sleep and WAY too much caffene....

les