[LargeFormat] legit?

Michael Sullivan michael at haywood-sullivan.com
Mon Apr 4 15:53:01 EDT 2005

I won 3rd place in Fine Art Landscape last year.
It was no different than any other show submission (other that I
actually got in!)

Note that only the "Photographer of the Year" get considered for the
Oscar-like ceremony.

Michael

On Apr 4, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Gwen Baro wrote:

> Has anyone heard of the International Photography
> Awards? I’ve heard them touted as the “Oscars” of
> photography and was wondering if anyone out there had
> ever entered one of their annual contests and if so,
> what their experience was like.
>
> Here’s their website: http://www.photoawards.com

J MICHAEL SULLIVAN PHOTOGRAPHY
Marshfield Hills Massachusetts
http://www.haywood-sullivan.com/photography

"It's as though there's a wonderful secret in a
certain place and I can capture it. Only I, at
this moment, can capture it, and only this
moment, and only me." -- Walker Evans