[LargeFormat] F.S. 50-Sheet Box Tmax 100 8x10

Schuyler Grace schuyler at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 23 00:41:48 EST 2005

If anyone on the list is interested, I have an unopened box of 50 sheets of
Tmax 100 8x10 film dated 12/2006.  It has been kept under refridgeration
since I bought it from a Kodak distributor two months ago, and I'll let it
go (along with another box dated 08/2006 with about 15 sheets in it) for any
reasonable amount a lister is willing to offer (and pay, of course). but I'd
prefer to deal with someone in North America to make payment and shipping
easier.  Nothing is wrong with either box, except that they can't be used as
I intended to make platinum prints-Kodak has apparently added a UV inhibitor
to the new Tmax 100 formulation.