[largeformat] Morse Developing tanks

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 19 17:22:40 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hemenway" <jim at hemenway.com>
To: "f32 Large Format Photography Mail List"
<largeformat at f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [largeformat] Morse Developing tanks

>I don't know Les as I haven't heard about this system
>before.  But for 4x5, why not try a Nikor 4x5 stainless
>tank.  They show up on ebay now and then, although I don't
>see any now.
>
> Or, one of these on ebay:
>
> 3875175315
> 3874299962
> 3873221305
>
> I have one of these which I use occasionally for quick E-6
> work.
>
> Jim

   I also have a Nikor sheet film tank. It does an excellent
job and is economical of developer. It takes some practice
to load it right. The key is to get the asjustable cage
accurate for the film. If you look for one of these used
make sure it has the serrated ribbon spring which goes
around the middle of the cage to hold the film in.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk at ix.netcom.com