[largeformat] Morse Developing tanks

LNPhoto LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 19 14:12:36 EST 2005

<big smile>  I momentarily forgot that this was a USERS group.  The
question has much less to do with practicality than it existence.

When I want to process my 4x5 film I've got Yankee tanks, HP Combi
tanks and even an 8x10 sink line with nitro, dual quads and a hemi.

The real reason for the question is that I'm working on a chapter of my
book and wanted to give a review of what's out there to process 4x5
film in.  In the article, I've run through trays, Yankee Agitanks, FR
tanks, HP Ccombi tanks, Nikkor Reels, Kodak tanks and hangers, and am
working up to the hobbist model Jobos.

I have one of these 5x7 models and when I bought it, thought it was for
4x5.  I actually thought they were ALL 4x5 size.  When it arrived I
realized this thing is REALLY BIG!, really too big for a beginner
photographer with his first Speed Graphic.

Les