[LargeFormat] Empire State Camera

karl Faller largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 9 00:59:49 2004

Your experience and access is outstanding but maybe purchase a new
bellows.
A new bellows will cost 300 - 400, plus shipping. Turner / Joe Merry:
585 235 4456, NY - Camera Bellows: Veronica Haynes: Birmingham, England.
Some were made of paper, some were made of leather which can be
lubricated with mink oil. Unless you want to tackle this construction,
order a new bellows.
Check for light leaks by putting a light inside the camera, in a dark
room, and look for pin holes.

Holder questions: Allan Brubacker: awbent@linkline.com.

Send your lens to: S.K. Grimes / Adam Dau. 401 762 0857, Rhode Island.
Machinists for Photographers.