[LargeFormat] "Baby" Speed Graphic photos

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 5 11:38:27 2004

Hi Folks:

I've  finished scanning and spotting some photos shot last January in
Hull, Massachusetts on a VERY cold day.  These were taken with a "Baby"
Speed Graphic 6x9cm, with an f3.7 105mm Ektar on Portra 160 rollfilm.

I haven't done anything with them until now because they were processed
by a lab with a roller machine... which seems to have not been cleaned
for weeks.  They had so much dirt and fiber spots on them that each took
about two hours to clean up in Photoshop,

http://www.hemenway.com/Hull-January2004/index.htm

I posted the CoolPix versions last January so you may have already seen
them.

Jim