[LargeFormat] 5X7 or 8X10 Flat Bed View Camera Extension Rail

f32 Large Format List Admin largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 22 01:24:24 2004

>Les:
>
>Since I can't post to the list, will you tell Ted that this looks
>like a smaller version of the rear extension for my 11x14 Korona.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim
>

>Ted wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me what this fits;
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3854582090
>>
>>Ted

Go for it Les ;-)

I'm currently looking at moving the list to a new server where
performance will improve radically.  The only downside is a slightly
different address for the admin interface and about a week of work
for me.

Watch this space.

The cause of the delays and dropped posts is the current level of
spam hitting the servers. We are peaking at well over 20000 spam
messages a day and some of these with attachments that are filtered
out and buffered.

It's good to know that the spammers think we are a prime market for
their wares. Well, have to attempt to find something positive in all
of this!

Keep the faith.

Clive