[LargeFormat] The List and Other Stories

f32 Large Format List Admin largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 2 20:12:51 2004

Dear All,

Fear not, the Korona has not fallen and I am firing on all cylinders.

All I can ask is that you have a little patience. The list will soon
be working well again and please bear with me whilst I deal with the
server issues.

The main problem has been Spam.

The f32 web site server and the mail list server currently receive
over 20000 Email messages a day and most of this is Spam.

Moves are afoot to sort out the mailing list issues and there is
already a very sophisticated solution in place to deal with other
Spam.

Keep the faith!

I have been putting in a couple of hours a day for the last 3 1/2
years on keeping f32 and the list in fine fettle.  Just had to take a
break from it all to remain sane and to make some time for R&R.

Look forward to being a little more active and I'm sure you had
plenty to chat about in my absence.

All the very best,

Clive