[LargeFormat] Test

Lee Carmichael largeformat@f32.net
Sat Oct 30 20:59:16 2004

Michael,
I checked the 10/17 stuff and your post was not there.  Clive seems to have
taken a dive.  I have not seen a response in a long time from him.

lee\c

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Michael Briggs
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 7:43 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Test

Hello all,

I too sent a message to this group and never saw it come back from the
server.
My message was on Oct 17th about a cable release adapter.  Did anyone else
get
it?

Over the past many months Clive has occasionally mentioned that the server
was
overloaded and was dropping some messages.  It seems to have gotten worse.
I also emailed Clive and didn't get a response.  Perhaps that email got
lost,
or Clive is traveling or busy, or has lost interest in the mail list, or

At some point (after giving Clive some more time), we could consider moving
a different server.  Having a large fraction of messages dropped will kill
the
list.

--Michael