[LargeFormat] 8x10 problem

Lee Carmichael largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 28 16:54:00 2004

Dave, On the rear frame are there two sets of screws on each side of the "U"
shape?  That is the way mine B&J 8x10 is and I have to remove one of the
sets of screws to get the rear frame to tilt.

lee\c

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Dave Hornford
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:54 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] 8x10 problem

I bought a B&J 8x10 to experiment with the format.

I'm having problems using the camera because it doesn't have any rear tilt.
I never noticed how often I use rear tilt on my 4x5 landscape photography.

I can't get my head wrapped around a way to do this - advice very welcome.

Regards Dave

Dave Hornford
www.HornfordAssociates.com