[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Sat Aug 7 22:32:51 2004

Dearest Uncle,

Do you have any stores there that collect old discards from people and
use the physically challenged to clean up and sell it to someone else?
There are several around here that can be counted on to have some gems
at very reasonable prices.  Any Salvation Army stores.

You might also skulk around estate sales or offer a painless root canal
to a cabinet maker.

Kent