[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

Schuyler Grace largeformat@f32.net
Sat Aug 7 18:07:00 2004

Kent,

Do you know whether, what with all the terrorism countermeasures, a U.S.
citizen now needs a passport (or any other ID than a driver's license) to
get into and out of Canada without a hassle?  I'm thinking about doing a two
or three or more week trek up the west coast to waste some film, and I have
always wanted to go to B.C.

Also, if anyone on the list knows of stops along the way (or even out of the
way) that I should certainly make, please let me know.  I'll probably start
heading north around Los Angeles after the drive west from the Phoenix area,
and scenic route suggestions would also be welcome.  I haven't yet decided
how I'll come back, but I might take a more easterly route down through the
Rockies.

Thanks!

-Schuyler