[LargeFormat] Processing large prints

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 24 10:24:49 2004

I saw a photograph of Ansel Adams using what looked to be the same
technique it the book "The Print".  I really would not have a complaint
about using so much chemical if I could print everyday, I consider
myself blessed if I can putter in my darkroom once a week so the volume
of chemical wasted is the problem.

Does anyone know how long mixed Ilford Multigrade will store in a
closed and air evacuated container?  All I can find is open tray and
concentrate times.