[LargeFormat] Processing large prints

Dave Hornford largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 23 20:10:12 2004

Kent,

I have a growing collection of Cibachrome print drums - they stop at 16x20.
I recall seeing a plan somewhere on the internet for DIY print drums using
black PVC

I made some 5x7 negative developing tubes from PVC after deciding that the
commercial ones were to expensive. Although the threads on the plumbing
joints take a lot of turning.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On Behalf
Of Kent Gibbs
Sent: July 19, 2004 10:11 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Processing large prints

Does anyone have any experience making their own print processing drums from
plastic pipe?  I looked at trays but am really not thrilled about using a a
gallon of chemical to process prints that are 16x20 and up.
Jobo's drums are just too expensive for my tastes as well.

Any help or other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kent