[LargeFormat] Copal #3 shutters

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 18 08:52:00 2004

Hi Clive,
NO!  I never received them.  What did they say?!

                    Clive Warren
                    <cocam@blueyond        To:     largeformat@f32.net
                    er.co.uk>              cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: [LargeFormat] Copal #3 shutters
                    largeformat-adm
                    in@f32.net

                    06/17/2004
                    07:48 PM
                    Please respond
                    to largeformat

At 3:40 pm -0400 17/6/04, barb@zgc.com wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>If a photographer wanted to purchase a new Copal #3 shutter in the UK,
>where would he or she go?
>If a photographer wanted to have an existing shutter fixed in the UK,
>again, where would he or she go?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Barbara Lowry
>Cooke Optics Limited
>Leicester, England
>barb@cookeoptics.com
>973-335-4460 in New Jersey
>http://www.cookeoptics.com

Hello Barbara,

I have sent you two Emails on this subject - did you not receive them?!

Good to see the list perking up.