[LargeFormat] Copal #3 shutters

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 17 16:55:00 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <barb@zgc.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 12:40 PM
Subject: [LargeFormat] Copal #3 shutters

> Hello all,
>
> If a photographer wanted to purchase a new Copal #3
shutter in the UK,
> where would he or she go?
> If a photographer wanted to have an existing shutter fixed
in the UK,
> again, where would he or she go?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Barbara Lowry
> Cooke Optics Limited
> Leicester, England
> barb@cookeoptics.com
> 973-335-4460 in New Jersey
> http://www.cookeoptics.com

   FWIW, Copal's corporate web site isn't very helpful.
However, their U.S. distributor is RTS in New York 631 242
6801, they may be able to tell you who distributes Copal in
England. The parent company of Copal makes a lot of other
products, mainly small motors and specialty electronic
items. The U.S. office is local, I called them just now but
they don't know anything about Copal shutters. The RTS
office was closed when I called a few minutes ago.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com