[LargeFormat] E-6 Labs

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 27 11:38:45 2004

Kent:

I have been using Pacific Color in the Greenlake area for about ten
years with out any problems. They charge about $1.60 for E6 and C41
processing (4x5). They no longer do 5x7 and 8x10.

www.pacificcolorinc.com

And recently I tried Prolab Inc on Leary Way. They seem good, but are
out of the way for me. Don't know about 5x7 or 8x10 processing.

www.prolabseattle.com or
www.digitalimaging.com

john (:>))) soggy in Bothell