[LargeFormat] Inkjet black and white

Phong largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 30 08:36:13 2004

Hello Murray,

I have been using the Cone inks (Sepia tone,
Museum black), and have been very happy with it.
Last year I spent 3, 4 months playing around with
various inkjet solutions, and finally settled on
the Cone system, and couldn't be happier.

Inkjetmall.com will send you a set of sample of
small prints so you can see the difference in their
inks and tones.  Otherwise, I can send you a sample
print of mine.

- Phong