[LargeFormat] All at the LF Conference?

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 27 12:27:10 2004

At 01:01 PM 4/27/2004 +0100, philip lambert wrote:

>Hi Jim!
>Very interesting.  Tell us more about the Hasselblad flexbody.  Is it a
>monorail using hass lenses and 6x6 back?  Does it have rising front?  What
>are its limitations?   Hasselblad stuff seems to be getting cheaper in the
>UK.
>Philip

Hi Philip,

Here's info about the FlexBody.  http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/hassyflex.html

It has back movements, which I like better than lens movements. Rise, fall,
& tilt and 30+mm of extension capability. It is an outstanding camera body
for folks (like me) who have a plethora of Hasselblad lenses and film
backs. Used prices in the US are falling as well. One can get a used Flex
here for $1000-$1200. BTW, Hasselblad stopped making them. But will support
them forever since they are so simple.

;-)

Jim