[LargeFormat] Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day - 25th April

Alan Davenport largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 26 10:18:01 2004

I got my shot!  This year, I found myself on a precipice overlooking
a golf course several hundred feet below.   The Polaroid shot is, well,
interesting; the film's expiration date was in October.  Of 1994...
The Polaroid is already scanned but I'm waiting to see the chromes
before I decide which shot to submit.

This was on the way home from a 3 day, 700 mile trip to photograph
ancient mud.  Errrrr, I mean, the Painted Hills of the John Day
Fossil Beds.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Clive Warren
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 2:33 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day - 25th April

A brief heads-up on the Worldwide Pinhole Photography day taking place
tomorrow, Sunday 25th April.

Check out http://www.pinholeday.org amongst others.

I was listening to the radio this morning and Justin Quinnell of wheelie
bin camera fame was chatting about his plans for tomorrow.

I wonder if there are any more hotel bedroom cameras planned.......

Time to break out the silver foil and sharpen up the pins.