[LargeFormat] New Cooke Convertible Series XVa Lens!

ericbb@evolvingbeauty.com largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 24 10:40:10 2004

I'll step up the virtual plate=2E

My name is Eric Boutilier-Brown, and I live in Moncton, New Brunswick, on
the east coast of Canada=2E

I've worked with large format since 1991, working through three 4x5 camera=
(Busch Pressman, Wista, Wiser Traditional), and two 8x10 cameras (Burke an=
James and Toyo 810G) before settling on my current equipment=2E I shoot wi=
th
a Zone VI ultralight 8x10 with three lenses, a 150mm XL, a 300mm Fujinon,
and a 450mm Nikkor=2E My darkroom has an 8x10 enlarger with an Aristo
cold-head=2E I usually print my work to 14"x18", but have gone larger and
smaller=2E

My primary subject is the Nude, in landscape when it is warm enough, and
indoors other times=2E I also enjoy working with 19th century military
architecture, but haven't had much chance to work with that since 2000=2E =
My
work is viewable on my site Evolving Beauty (www=2Eevolvingbeauty=2Ecom) a=
nd in
a variety of books and magazines I've been published in=2E

e=2E

Eric Boutilier-Brown
Moncton, NB, Canada

www=2Eevolvingbeauty=2Ecom