[LargeFormat] F32 UK Spring Large Format Workshop

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 21 21:28:59 2004

There are still a few places left on the forthcoming f32 Large Format
Workshop being held on May 6th to 9th in Tintern, South Wales, UK.

We are delighted to have the new Cook Convertible XVA lens for
demonstration at the workshop and there will also be plenty of other kit
both old and new. Together with the stunning landscape and architecture of
the Wye Valley we are looking forward to some inspiring photography.

More information and a booking form are available through the following link:

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/workshop52004_uk.html