[LargeFormat] C-Claron 190mm f4.5 - Paperweight?

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 18 21:38:00 2004

clive,

don't give up on it yet...

	...all you need is a nice 3x4 Speed Graphic.

Think of the benifits

A) you won't have to tie up money modifying the lens, it's ready to use
as is

B.) 3x4 cameras are inexpensive

C.)  3x4 film (at least B&W) is now available on both sides of the
world.

D.) It's an excellent excuse to buy another camera!