[LargeFormat] C-Claron 190mm f4.5 - Paperweight?

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 13 13:55:29 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:26:20 +0100, Clive Warren
<Clive.Warren@megacycle.co.uk> wrote:

> I have just cleaned out the corner of the darkroom and found a C-Claron
> 190mm f4.5 lens.  This is a bit of a monster and is rather strange in
> that it has no mounting flange or iris. The from the curvature of the
> elements it seems as though it could cover 8x10 and a quick test pointed
> towards a window seems to confirm that.

Hi;
	I have one of those exact same lenses too, and have always wondered what i
can be good for.  Never been able to find out myself, but th eglass sure
looks good on it.
joe