[LargeFormat] Holiday Snapping

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 12 10:50:02 2004

>     My subject has been a young woman who says she is a witch and wants to
> be photographed using elemental colours - red, blue, green, yellow, etc.
We
> did red this weekend - apparently it is associated with fire and the sun
and
> suchlike - I had to make a sun in the studio. Boy, you need a lot of space
> for a decent sun, not to mention the scorch marks. I am going to opt for
an
> outdoor shoot when it comes to blue and water. I figure we can hold her
> under with a pole long enough to get a good time exposure. I hope there
are
> no hammerheads....
Dear Uncle Dick,
Not heard from you since the Great Storm, was quite worried. Are they
hammerheads in your pond, thought they were koi carp from the triangular
dorsals....  We have a way back in the Old Country of dealing with witches
in a large format stool over/into under/ water. If you get it wrong it
mightn't matter.
Anybody got any drawings for making a bag bellows for a monorail.  Framework
at each end I can manage but what shape are the bag components cut out for
sewing/glueing?  Anybody done this?
If I could buy one I would but where?
Your respectful nephew Philip