[lens] Re: [LargeFormat] Mentor mirror reflex

Tom Trottier largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 26 17:36:51 2004

How are you paying for your German stuff?

tOM

On Friday, March 26, 2004 at 18:06,
philip lambert <largeformat@f32.net> wrote:

> Dear Jim,
> Here is a nice pocket camera, Mentor reflex 10cmx15cm, so handy compared
> to your 11x14inch big gun,
>
> on www.ebay.de  number 3804744489.   You'll need to use monochrome I
> think as it has so far proved beyond me to find colour emulsions this
> size (quite apart from a processing lab). They certainly don't build
> them like that anymore.
>
> Incidentally there's a lot of good big camera stuff on German ebay.  I
> bought two Linhof B&S heads and sent cash. One arrived already and the
> other has just been posted.
>
> Philip

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -------
   ,__@	tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<,		758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)		N45.412 W75.714
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
-Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)