[LargeFormat] For Sale: Rodenstock 75mm f6.8 Grandagon MC

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 26 12:41:42 2004

Rodenstock 75mm f6.8 Grandagon MC in Synchro Compur shutter with MXV for
sale... everything works.

It has "Linhof" engraved on it, which I believe means that it is one of
those selected by that company from many submitted to them by
Rodentstock.  La Creme de Creme... Due to a reputedly high Linhof
rejection rate,  the odds are that a "Linhof" labeled lens will be
better than the same non Linhof labeled lens.

I've never used it except to mount it on a Graphic View II to confirm
coverage for 4x5.  I've been mostly concentrating my available time on
11x14. So, except for this lens and a Graflex SLR, I've sold all of my
4x5 stuff.

http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Grandagon.jpg

$400 will include insured priority mail in the US of A.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com