[LargeFormat] Viewing Pleasure

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 22 18:29:29 2004

Karl:

Thank you for the compliment.  Lately, I've been interested in taking
medium format fisheye pictures. So I recently bought a fisheye lens, an
Arsat f3.5 30mm for shooting 6x6 chromes.

The meter in the accompanying camera is about one stop off and is
sometimes downright erratic, so the darker pictures are from the first
roll. In addition, unless the sun is behind me or is blocked by
something, then I get some flare with this lens.

I hope that I don't lose your good opinion of my photography with the
following irregular pictures taken at Cape Cod, Boston and in Maine:

http://www.hemenway.com/Arsat

I like the Nubble Island Light pictures the best... one of my favorite
places to try out new lenses.  If I still lived in SF Bay Area it would
probably be the Pigeon Point Lighthouse or the one at Point Reyes.

Jim, "Still camera crazy" Hemenway