[LargeFormat] Apo Gerogons and Graflex RB Cameras

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 21 09:38:25 2004

Hi Clive:

My "D" has a chrome button on the very back edge of the right side, just
to the left of the shutter winding knob.  It's very stiff and takes more
effort that one would expect to push it in far enough to rotate the
back... which is a Graflok back as well.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

 >>> The back on my Graflex does rotate a little too easily. The
positive lock doesn't! I don't recall how the Super D locates the back
positions but it is probably similar to the older RBs. Mine has a detent
pin that is supposed to lock the back in either portrait or landscape
mode. The back has been replaced with a Graflok variety, probably many
years ago, so it may be the case that it needs a bit of TLC. <<<