[LargeFormat] lightweight 300mm enlarging/copy/repro lens?

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 21:18:12 2004

Hi Jim,

      It's possible to use a regular lens/shutter, but requires
pre-releasing the mirror.  This would be a cheap way
to use electronic flash.  I'll bet the Alphax shuttes are
what those fashion photographers use/want.  Does
the modification Grimes' does allow the mirror the
release and fire the between the lens shutter via
only depressing the on camera shutter release?
If that's the case, that's the mod I want Grimes'
shop to do for me.

Rich