[LargeFormat] lightweight 300mm enlarging/copy/repro lens?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 18:02:03 2004

At 17:49 19/03/2004 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
>Dear Clive
>
>I may in fact be in Bristol for a day sometime the week of April
>26th-30th. Not sure if I will have much (if any time) for photography but
>I might be able to buy you a pint (or two)!
>
>mjs

Michael.

Well that sounds like a good plan!  I have similar time constraints that
week but it would be good to meet up for chat. As I suggested in an earlier
EMail, the phone number is on the www.f32.net web site on the front page
(workshop ad.). Please give me a call when you know your plans.