[LargeFormat] lightweight 300mm enlarging/copy/repro lens?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 17:14:20 2004

At 16:40 19/03/2004 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>Hi Michael:
>
>I also have a clean Rodenstock Apo-Geragon 1:9 f 210mm process lens, also
>without a shutter.

Jim,

That is one sharp lens - I have the 240mm Gerogon. A friend has shown me
some of the trannies from a 210mm Gerogon that he used on his Sinar
together with a Sinar shutter and the quality is superb in his still life
photos.  You'll probably never find a shutter that'll take the lens unless
front mounted or a Packard etc Have you tried out yours on the Super D?