[LargeFormat] Process lenses and laserjet printers

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 17:10:31 2004

> You sure are.  The process is entirely electronic.  If there is a lens
> or lenses associated with the led/laser emitters, it'd have the coverage
> of a microdot!
>
> But hey, good try!  And don't let this stop you from ripping one apart
> anyway.  Lots of interesting bits in there! ;-)

While photographing the machine they use to laser engrave the canada mark on
the girdle of a diamond I did  notice it had a Rodenstock lens - I didn't
get close enough to see what sort - and I haven't come across any of those
machines at the dump yet... :-)

tim