[LargeFormat] Bad Kodak Lens

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 16 15:00:31 2004

Hi Richard:

I have a camera like yours which is in good shape with nothing wrong.
but I also have the newer model with the 105mm f3.7 Ektar and also with
both focal plane and between the lens shutters.  The rangefinder was in
such a twisted, screwed up condition that even after I had replaced the
mirror, I was unable to make it work properly... and the front standard
was warped.

Without your kind of persistence, I gave up and brought it to Mike Zak
in Providence... all was fixed for $80 and was well worth it to me.

Jim, "I fear that I'm turning into a camera collector" Hemenway