[LargeFormat] Graflex 120 6x9 Roll Holder Loading Question

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 20 11:46:07 2004

It acts similar to a Hassy back. First set the counter to S.  This may
take a couple of advancings, when the wind lever  stops, move the
silver lever to the left and advance again. Once it gets to S the
counter shouldn't advance anymore.  With a take up reel in the lever
side, put the new film in so the film comes out between the reel and
platen. Move the film around and thread it the same way on the take up
reel. Advance the film until the arrows on the paper line up with the
mark on the upper part of the holder (turn it upside down) close the
back, manually move the counter one notch and advance till "1".  Shoot.

Les