[LargeFormat] Chicago...tripods and the law

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 19 09:14:04 2004

Naaa,

Different days, different people.  A lot of your woes come would come from
misguided and ignorant passerby's that go call 911 because they see someone
with a camera on a tripod shooting the towns water reservoir.   You must be
up to no good, if not, why are you hiding under that black hood??

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com