[LargeFormat] 11x14 Format Costly...

Georges Giralt largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 11 04:06:11 2004

Selon Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>:
> Hi Rich:
>
> I saw them when they first appeared but didn't bid on them.  I have five
> good ones and that's going to have to be enough.
>
> Actually, the most that I've used in one day is four.  That's 8 sheets
> of film at $10.00 each and $15.00 each for processing.  And that's
> outdated film.
Hi Jim !
At that price tag, have you ever considered dev. yourself E6 ?
In a Jobo, using the Kodak single use chemistry kit, it could be a bargain...
(this kit was paid 50 Euros (in France) and can do about 50 to 60 rolls 135 film.)
The Jobo will be paid in a few shots ... There are a lot of them at Ebay at low
prices.
Just my 2c