[LargeFormat] Macro photography and movements

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 31 18:48:08 2004

Mike:

My Agfa-Ansco 5x7 has center tilt on the rear standard, and I have a
hard time getting that to work. My Zone VI has base tilt on the rear
standard, and I find that much easier to use. I tilt the rear standard
with my left hand, and focus the rear standard 'forward'. The lens to
subject determines image size, so focusing the rear standard does not
change the composition.

john (:>))) And I continue to work with the 5x7 - the axis tilt is not
at the GG focus, so the point of the image that is in focus moves when
tilting the rear standard......