[LargeFormat] why does the list reject email sent from my Mac?

Georges Giralt largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 16:14:12 2004

Outlook Excess ... Nice name !
Whatever email client you choose will do, provided it is compiled for
your platform.
Have a look at http://www.mozilla.org they make web browser and email
client in one box. And it's free.
Enjoy ...
May I suggest you get and install a firewall software on to your
computer, if it is connected all day long to the internet (common with
cable access) §
But we are OT and OT and OT....