[LargeFormat] Another 11x14 chrome

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 25 12:02:11 2004

Hi Frank:

I'm using an old model scanner, the Epson 836XL.  It's 11x17 and I have
replaced the flathead top with a transparancy head, the one with the
lights in it.

If I ever win the lottery I'll buy the Epson 1600 spi model which in
addition to generating double the amount of pixels, has better D-max for
capturing more detail in the darker shadows.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com