[LargeFormat] Not seen very often...

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 21 22:44:31 2004

Tori,

could you kindly ask Norman to inform the rest of us about this odd
beast?  While I don't have the height for a 10x10 I always have a soft
spot for Simmon Bros enlargers.

The odd focomat IIc.  The one I saw was designed for 4x5. Nobody
believes me. It had the lighted drawer, the masks, everything a IIc is
supposed to have except this had two lenses for 2x2 and 4x5.

I think Durst gets the nod for 8x10 although a Fotar is easier to move.