[LargeFormat] Not seen very often...

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 21 21:02:01 2004

He doesn't explain the type head it has - you would need to know if it is a
color or B&W head unless the NL tells that.  I would have been interested in
it myself if I had just not acquired another 10x10 enlarger simply because
it looks like the 4x5 D5XL model and I love those, but I have no other
knowledge of this model.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com