[LargeFormat] Not seen very often...

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 21 20:44:28 2004

Tori:

I don't know about this one, but the Simmon Omega enlargers that I owned
years ago were well constructed.

If I both needed an 8x10 enlarger, and lived anywhere on the west coast
then I would certainly buy this one at this price or even a little
higher... especially since that lens is also included.

You can probably rent a U-Haul for less than it will cost to ship it to
San Diego.  An excuse for a road trip?  Well, unless his part of the
west coast is the same as yours. :-)

You might want to ask him about the lamp housing, what type, that is.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com